Duration: 6½ Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: The House of Virgin Mary – Ephesus – Basilica of St. John
Be A Part Of History; The Ephesus Bible Study Tour
- Visit the Biblical sites of Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary and the Basilica of St. John
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking view of harbour town.
Experience history as never before on The Ephesus Bible Study private guided tour of the sacred and historic sites of Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary. Follow in the footsteps of St Paul, St John, and many famous historical figures who contributed to the development of Christianity with a personal guide who shares his religious and cultural insights. Visit Saint John’s Basilica, Curetes Way, Temple of Artemis, Council House and House of Virgin Mary.
The Ephesus Bible Study Tour is an unforgettable experience you won’t find anywhere else. Walk in the footsteps of the Virgin Mary and explore a city considered sacred for thousands of years. Enjoy a full-day guided Ephesus Bible Study Tour, discover one of the best preserved classical sites.
Arrive in Kusadasi meet your professional guide at Kusadasi port for your The Ephesus Bible Study Tour. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Discover some of the Biblical sites of Ephesus where it is believed that the gospel of John was written. Be guided through the beautiful landscape learning about the religious history of the area along the way.
The first place you will visit will be House of the Virgin Mary, the sacred place where it is believed she spent her last days before she died. Continue to Ephesus city where you will see the Church of Mary and the Grand Theater where St. Paul used to preach, spreading Christianity. The next sight will be Seven Sleepers cave.
The legend of the cave tells of seven young Christians who hid in this cave when Christianity was forbidden. They fell asleep, awaking 100 years later to discover Christianity flourishing. After a break for a delicious lunch you will continue to the Basilica of St John, who wrote the book of Revelation. This is located over his burial place. At the end of the day you will return to Kusadasi Port.
Book your Ephesus Bible Study Tour today to experience firsthand this place where history was made! Not only you will have the chance to see all the antique treasures of Ephesus, but also to learn more about the Virgin Mary House, a holy place where it is believed Mary lived in her later years.
Get ready to explore & unravel the old mysteries during this Ephesus Bible Study Tour. Reserve your spot today!
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|321 $||186 $||141 $||119 $||87 $||80 $||75 $||71 $||68 $||65 $|