Join us on this half day Ephesus Miletos Tour to see some of the most important ancient monuments of Turkey!
Duration: 5 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: : Ephesus – Miletos
Highlights of Ephesus Miletos Tour:
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and The Miletos
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Learn the miythological stories from your guide in Miletos
Meet with your professional guide at Kusadasi port or hotel. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this privately guided Ephesus Miletos Tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
Afterwards, continue to the second archaeological site of the day; the ancient city of Miletos, formerly a prosperous commercial harbor city and the most prominent in Anatolia in its heyday. Most noteworthy among the scattered ruins are the Great Theater and Roman Baths. At the end of the Ephesus Miletos Tour you will return to Kusadasi.
Okeanos Travel is a travel agency that organizes various Turkey holiday tours and packages to the ancient city of Ephesus. We are very passionate about our work, and we enjoy helping people discover new places. Our goal is to make sure you have an amazing experience when visiting Turkey!
You may also like:
Important Information About Ephesus Miletos Tour
Ephesus Miletos Tour Included
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
Ephesus Miletos Tour Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
Additional Information About Ephesus Miletos Tour:
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|375 $||207 $||150 $||123 $||89 $||78 $||72 $||68 $||63 $||60 $|