Duration: 7½ Hours
Departure: Istanbul Port or Hotel
Visiting: Hagia Sophia – Hippodrome – Blue Mosque
Highlights of Half Day Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia:
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture
- See the spectacular Blue Mosque
- Explore the Hippodrome, the center of sportive events where held
You will meet with your professional guide at the port or your hotel and start with your half day Istanbul tour. During this short but comprehensive Half Day Istanbul Tour, you will discover and see: St. Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
The Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets. Hippodrome, the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city where held. At the end of the Half Day Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia you will return to Istanbul port or your hotel.
You have many reasons to go to Turkey with its natural beauty, mild climate and historical richness. This Half Day Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia is just one to explore Turkey. We, at Okeanos Travel, offer to you Turkey Holiday Packages. Please check our other Turkey Trips.
Important Information About Half Day Istanbul Tour with Hagia Sophia
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|306 $||162 $||126 $||108 $||83 $||75 $||68 $||60 $||53 $||45 $|