Duration: 5 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus & Sirince Village
Discover The Ancient World In Okeanos Travel’s Ephesus Sirince Village Tour
Discover Ephesus and Sirince Village, two of the most popular destinations you can’t miss when visiting Turkey.
The Ephesus Sirince Village Tour is available exclusively from Okeanos Tours and offers an unforgettable journey to the stunning ancient city of Ephesus. The tour includes a visit to one of seven existing wonders of the world – Ephesus – and village of Sirince, with its lovely houses, fruit gardens and traditional winery.
Glorify your holiday memories with this overview tour. Explore one of the best-preserved ruins of ancient cities in the world, admire the impressive Library of Celsius, follow through the history. Furthermore taste delicious tastes of Anatolian village cuisine while trying out winemaking methods.
Visit the Ephesus Great Theatre, Hadrians Temple, the Library of Celsius, and the Fountains of Trajan. Then, treat yourself to an afternoon of wine tasting and authentic Turkish cuisine at Sirince Village.
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and Sirince Village
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Enjoy a short stop to taste some of the local wine at Sirince.
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Arrive in Kusadasi meet with your professional guide at Kusadasi port for your Ephesus Sirince Village Tour . Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey. During this privately guided tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
The Charming Turkish Village Of Sirince
The tour finishes with a visit to the lovely little Turkish-Orthodox village called Sirince which still hosts it’s original homemade stone houses and visitors can sit at the cafes or restaurants at cobble stone paved narrow streets to sip their beverages and enjoy the taste of traditional Turkish food. Far from the madding crowd, you can wander the narrow streets, where the women sell their handcrafts and oils. You can also taste the local sweet fruity wine. Drive back to Kusadasi port.
We are Okeanos Travel, one of Turkey’s most popular tour operator and leading destination management company. We would be delighted to welcome you on board our Ephesus Sirince Village Tour to discover one of the world’s seven wonders.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|165 $||91 $||67 $||55 $||47 $||42 $||39 $||36 $||34 $||32 $|