Duration: 5½ Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus – Sirince Village
The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir Makes You Surprised!
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus and Sirince Village
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Enjoy a short stop to taste some of the local wine at Sirince
The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir: Come to ancient Ephesus and learn more about this ancient cultural heritage site!
It’s the most historic, the most important, and the most visited site in Turkey. The exciting ancient city of Ephesus, with it’s unique Roman and Greek architectures, is an exceptional place to visit.
Based on the UNESCO World Heritage Site and considered one of the New 7 Wonders Of The World by Forbes Magazine, Ephesus is an open-air museum offering a great example of Greco-Roman culture (250BCE to 395CE). The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir includes items from various excavations that show how daily life in Ephesus was and how it has changed over time.
The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir gives you the chance to visit the most impressive monuments in the area.
Arrive in İzmir meet with your professional guide at the port for The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this Ephesus and Sirince Village privately guided tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
Then it’s up into the mountains to the lovely little Turkish-Orthodox village of Sirince. Up here, far from the madding crowd, you can wander the narrow streets, where the women sell their handcrafts and oils. You can take a quiet drink in one of the small café’s and sample the local sweet fruity wine. At the end of your Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir, you will return to Izmir port.
For more information about The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour From Izmir, you can contact us now!
We offer private and group tours to meet all customers needs and budgets. There are several ways to travel Turkey. You can take a tour, join a group or you can go by yourself. We recommend that you contact us before you come to Turkey and plan your Turkey trip with our local experts.
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|219 $||118 $||85 $||68 $||58 $||51 $||46 $||43 $||40 $||38 $|