Are you looking for a Wheelchair Accessible Easy Ephesus Tour?
Okeanos Travel offers the best wheelchair accessible Ephesus tours. Our Wheelcahir Friendly Ephesus Tours are designed for people with limited mobility and are perfect for those who want to see the ancient city of Ephesus without having to worry about stairs or long walks.
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi / Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: Ephesus visit from Bottom Gate
Highlights of Wheelchair Friendly Ephesus Tour:
- Ephesus (visit Ephesus from the lower gate)
- The Temple of Artemis
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Our Ephesus Tour for Wheelchair users starts with departing from port of Kusadasi and drive through peach, olive and tangerine trees to Ephesus. The lower entrance of Ephesus will be better for wheelchair entrance. After the ticket office, grand theater welcomes us where St. Paul preached. Your private guide will take you to the Arcadian way where thousands of peoole were rushing to go to the port of Ephesus.
Then scroll to one of the best preserved Roman street paved with beatiful marble. You may have chance to look at a carving on the sidewalk, show way to the sailors to get to the lovehouse. Our Ephesus Tour for Wheelchair Users will continue to Celsius Library where 20.000 parchement scorlls were kept. We will go back through the same road that we came and exit Ephesus.
You will proceed to the Temple of Artemis, which is considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Temple of Artemis, the goddess of hunting and the chase, once stood around the bay of the Meander River. Today, the temple is considered as a holy place for pilgrimage. At the end of the Wheelchair Accessible Easy Ephesus Tour you will return to Kusadasi port.
Our mission is to provide access to the world’s most amazing destinations for people with disabilities. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to explore the world and we are here to make that happen. Join us for the Ephesus Tour fors Wheelchair Users and explore all that this amazing ancient city has to offer. Contact us today to learn more about our Wheelchair Accessible Ephesus Tours.
Important Information About Wheelchair Friendly Ephesus Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles – Licensed experienced drivers
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, and a sunhat are highly recommended.
- Your tour guide can asist wheelchair users over the uneven ground in Ephesus.
PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|