Discover Ephesus in a wheelchair-accessible way!
Explore this fascinating ancient city and other ancient ruins on a half day Wheelchair Accessible Panoramic Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi or Izmir.
Ephesus is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, and it’s no wonder why. The ancient city is filled with awe-inspiring ruins that date back to the Roman period. However, for wheelchair users and people with mobility issues, visiting Ephesus can be a difficult and frustrating experience. That’s why we offer a wheelchair accessible panoramic tour of Ephesus. Our tour takes visitors to all the major attractions in Ephesus, including the statue of Virgin Mary – The Temple of Artemis
Wheelchair Accessible Panoramic Ephesus Tour is a great way to get a taste of this important city’s history and see some of its most impressive sights in a wheelchair-accessible way.
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi / Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: The statue of Virgin Mary – The Temple of Artemis – See Ephesus from Outside
Highlights Wheelchair Accessible Panoramic Ephesus Tour:
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Ephesus and its highlights.
- Stop for a photo opportunity of the Statue of Virgin Mary.
- See the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
You wiII begin your wheelchair-accessible Ephesus tour with a drive through the verdant countryside to Ephesus. Upon your arrival at the Extorior Gate of Ephesus, your guide will provide information about the Ancient City of Ephesus from the outside. You will have free time for pictures and shopping at the upper gate of Ephesus while viewing the Odeon. You will continue by coach for a stop at the Statue of Virgin Mary which is almost 3 miles away from the House of Virgin Mary, where the Blessed Virgin is reputed to have spent the last years of her life.
The site became famous after the travels of Pope Paul VI, Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedictus XVI. You will proceed to the Temple of Artemis, which is considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Temple of Artemis, the goddess of hunting and the chase, once stood around the bay of the Meander River. Today, the temple is considered as a holy place for pilgrimage. At the end of the Wheelchair Accessible Ephesus Tour you will return to Kusadasi port.
Okeanos Travel is the most famous travel agency specialized in accessible Ephesus tour, wheelchair-accessible Ephesus Tour and wheelchair accessible Turkey trips for disabled travelers. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to explore the world and we are here to make that happen. Join us for the Ephesus Tours for Wheelchair Users and explore all that this amazing ancient city has to offer.
Don’t forget to check out our other Turkey Tour Packages.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Licensed experienced drivers
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, and a sunhat are highly recommended.
- Your tour guide can asist wheelchair users over the uneven ground in Ephesus.
PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|