Everything You Wanted to Know About Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir
Duration: 6½ Hours
Departure: Izmir Port or Hotel
Visiting: : Ephesus – The house of Virgin Mary – Basilica of St. John.
- Visit the Biblical sites of Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary an the Basilica of St. John
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
Book Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir and come with us to explore the ruins of these ancient cities on foot and learn about the history of the area! We will visit all three sites mentioned above, which are home to some of the best preserved Roman structures in Turkey. You will visit several historical places and at the same time, get to know more about Christianity. You can also enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and have plenty of time for shopping on your own.
Arrive in Izmir meet your professional guide at Izmir port for your Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Discover some of the Biblical sites of Ephesus where it is believed that the gospel of John was written. Be guided through the beautiful landscape learning about the religious history of the area along the way.
On your Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir, the first place you will visit will be House of the Virgin Mary, the sacred place where it is believed she spent her last days before she died. Continue to Ephesus city where you will see the Church of Mary and the Grand Theater where St. Paul used to preach, spreading Christianity.
After you have explored the Ephesus and its many ruins, why not combine it with The Seven Sleepers Cave?
The Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir will go on the next stop; The Seven Sleepers Cave. The legend of the cave tells of seven young Christians who hid in this cave when Christianity was forbidden. They fell asleep, awaking 100 years later to discover Christianity flourishing. After a break for a delicious lunch you will continue to the Basilica of St John, who wrote the book of Revelation. This is located over his burial place. At the end of the Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir you will return to Izmir Port.
It is a great way to spend your vacation. This Ephesus And Bible Study Tour From Izmir starts from Izmir, Turkey.
Okeanos Travel is a travel agency that organizes various tours and tour packages. We are very passionate about our work, and we enjoy helping people discover new places. Our goal is to make sure you have an amazing experience when visiting Turkey!
Visit Turkey and make memories that will last a lifetime. Click here for more information about Okeanos Travel itineraries.
Make your reservation right now.
You may also like;
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|420 $||236 $||175 $||144 $||105 $||95 $||87 $||81 $||78 $||74 $|