Duration: 4½ Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Visiting: The Ephesus, The House of Virgin Mary
A Magnificent Journey To The Ephesus The House of Virgin Mary!
- Visit the history with Ephesus and The House of Virgin Mary Tour.
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- Make a wish in the House of Virgin Mary
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town.
Experience the history, mystery, and beauty of Ephesus, a land where myth once was reality. ―The House of Virgin Mary and the ruins of an ancient city that once held 300,000 people and was known around the world as the “wealthiest city in the ancient world.”
A number of notable people came from this ancient city, including Saint Paul and the Apostle John. The ruins of the Temple of Artemis are also located here. The ancient city of Ephesus was built on the slopes of Mount Pion and overlooked the sea. It was founded in the 10th century BC by Greeks from the island of Euboea. The settlement had two harbors,one of which is still in use.The ruins of the Temple of Artemis are also located here.According to the myth, this is where Iphigenia was sacrificed by her father Agamemnon.
Arrive in Kusadasi, you will meet with your professional guide at Kusadasi port for your Ephesus the House of Virgin Mary Tour.
Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
During this Ephesus The House of Virgin Mary privately guided tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators.
After visit Ephesus we will continue on to the House of Virgin Mary. The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered. At the end of the Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary Tour, you will return to Kusadasi.
Book now and discover one of Turkey’s most popular tourist destinations!
For more destinations, please check out our Tukey vacation tourS and packages. We are very passionate about our work, and we enjoy helping people discover new places. Our goal is to make sure you have an amazing experience when visiting Turkey!
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.