Ephesus Half Day Tour is a great way to get a taste of this important city’s history and see some of its most impressive sights and half day is definitely enough to see the highlights of Ephesus.
Explore Ephesus an a Half Day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Departure: Kusadasi Port or Hotel
Highlights of Half Day Ephesus Tour:
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus on a half day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi
- Learn the Ephesus history and explore the ancient ruins
- See the spectacular Celsius Library and marvelous Grand Theatre
- On the way to the Kusadasi enjoy breathtaking views of harbour town
Arrive in Kusadasi, you will meet your professional guide at Kusadasi port for our half day Ephesus tour from Kusadasi. Drive to Ephesus-Selcuk from Kusadasi. Ephesus is considered to one of the spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and in the world – and one of the highlights of any visit to Turkey.
Ephesus was one of the most important cities in the Roman period, and it’s no surprise that there are plenty of ancient ruins to explore. The Ephesus Half Day Tour from Kusadasi is the perfect way to see the highlights of this period.
During this privately half day Ephesus guided tour, Ephesus city will come alive as you walk through 2,000 year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrians Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastica Baths, Bouloterion, and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators. You will explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus. This was one of the largest cities in the Roman Empire, and it is easy to imagine what life must have been like here. You will see everything from the Temple of Hadrian to the Library of Celsus. At the end of the Ephesus Half Day Tour you will return to Kusadasi.
Today, our visitors can explore this fascinating ancient city and other ancient ruins on the half day Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi. However, there are several ways to see Ephesus. You can take a tour, join a group or you can go by yourself. No matter how you go, remember that you will definitely need an expert guide.
We recommend that you contact us before you come to Turkey and plan your trip with our local experts. As Okeanos Travel, we have several Ephesus private Tours from different destinations with prices to suit any budget. Such as;
- Ephesus, Priene, Miletos, Didyma in 1 Day
- The Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
- The Ephesus Bible Study
For more tours or Ephesus private tours please check our tours or contact us, and we will provide you with all the information you need!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Contact us now or book online today!
Images of Half Day Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
Important Information About Ephesus Half Day Tour From Kusadasi
- Licensed professional guide in English or other preferred language for all sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
Additional Information About Ephesus Half Day Tour:
- To bring a camera, a sunhat, and to prefer comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX||10 PAX|
|294 $||162 $||119 $||97 $||71 $||63 $||59 $||54 $||51 $||48 $|